In this episode, Shahin Alvandi joins me to discuss lots of motorcycle related topics. Shahin is the co-host on the Brap Talk! motorcycle podcast, spent many years working at MotoCorsa, the largest Ducati dealer in North America, is president of the Ducati Owner’s Club of the Pacific Northwest, is currently the owner of a beautiful Ducati Multistrada, does trackdays and is planning to start amateur motorcycle racing next year!
Shahin shares stories about how he met Jensen Beeler, the founder of the Asphalt & Rubber motorcycle news and industry web site, how he came up with his sign off "safety third", and how he developed a love for Ducatis and motorcycles and motorcycling in general.
Listen in and share in the fun!!!
- Wild Turkey American Honey
- Episode 008: Interview with New Rider and New Motorcycle Owner "G4"
- Honda Goldwing
- "Why We Ride"
- Brap Talk! motorcycle podcast
- Motorcycle Safety Foundation
- Ducati Motorcycles
- MotoCorsa (Ducati Dealer)
- Ducati Owner's Club of the Pacific Northwest (DesmoNothWest)
- Ducati Multistrada
- Asphalt & Rubber
- A&R Pro
- Circuit of the Americas
- Women Riders World Relay (WRWR)
- New Jersey Motorsports Park (NJMP)
- The 7th Annual AHRMA Vintage Motorcycle Festival & Swap Meet
- Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Club of North America (VJMC)
- Shahin Alvandi email firstname.lastname@example.org