Since I have not released a podcast episode in quite a while, AND since we have our own podcast team for the Motorcycle Podcasters Challenge (MPC) this year, I thought it would be cool to do a podcast episode for each week of the MPC.
The podcast team members got together using Zoom and we introduced ourselves to the listeners, talked about the MPC, what we like and don't like about it, the cool places we have visited so far, what are objectives are for the challenge, we answered questions, pondered if there are any "gentlemen's rules" for the competition and encourage other riders to join in on the fun next year...assuming the MPC keeps going for at least another year...and who knows, maybe these podcast episodes will help make that a reality!
We also touch on some other topics like "there's no crying in motorcycles" and that maybe the MPC Flash Challenges should involve doing wheelies and stoppies. :-)
Oh...and we talk a little about the Harley Davidson Pan America.
And we have some adult beverages in honor of the Loud Pipes podcast, which recently published its final episode.
- RDub Studios
- Loud Pipes! podcast
- Throttled podcast
- Motorcycle Men podcast
- Motorcycle Podcasters Challenge (MPC) Web Site
- Motorcycle Podcasters Challenge (MPC) Facebook Page
- Episode 003: A Fun Thing to do with Your Motorcycle in May
- Cornering Confidence Course & Book: The Formula for 100% Control in Curves + Book (USA only)
- Harley Davidson Pan America
- Become a Podcast Supporter (PayPal)
- Affiliates Page
- Podcast Supporters Page
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @soyouwanttoride
- Instagram: so.you.want.to.ride
- Facebook: @so.you.want.to.ride
- Podcast Listeners Facebook Group
- Podcast Web Site
- Podcast YouTube Channel
- Old Man Slacker on Facebook
- Old Man Slacker on Instagram